Keleti+Moradian LLP attorneys have made presentations to local bar associations, trade groups, artists' groups, and new media events. Please contact us if you would like to discuss having one of our attorneys present at your event or speak to your group.
- Software and business methods
- International protection
- Myths and realities
- Basics: What is protected, what isn't
- Current trends
- Licensing: Creative Commons vs. traditional
- Corporations and Business Management for Artists
- What type of corporation or other business entity is right for you?
- Developing, managing and marketing your work
- Setup your startup
- Estate Planning
- Planning for non-traditional families
- Planning for performing and creative artists
- Aging parents and young children: what to do when you're not there to take care of them
- Managing decedents' estates
- How to avoid probate
Please return again for updates or contact us.
- IP Issues for Musicians
The panelists will discuss intellectual property issues that may arise for your musician, composer, songwriter, record company and music publisher clients, including developments and court decisions in copyright and trademark law, current changes in licensing practices to meet the new technological landscape, digital services and changes in deal-making and their impact on the performing rights societies. K+M LLP attorney S. Martin Keleti (moderator).
- How To Talk Like A Patent Lawyer
While there are many aspects of patent law practice which only patent lawyers can handle, general practitioners and intellectual property lawyers who focus on other IP fields can nonetheless benefit from a basic knowledge of the US patent system and the patenting process, a foundation with which they can better guide their clients who say "I have this great idea that I want to patent." This basic foundation will also aid you in supporting your clients' needs with patent attorneys with whom you either affiliate or to whom you refer your clients when a patent specialists is required. Please join our esteemed panelists for an informative presentation covering patent prosecution process (that's patent lawyer lingo for "obtaining a patent") from searches to issuance, as well as important recent legal developments in patent litigation and licensing. K+M LLP attorney S. Martin Keleti (moderator) and K+M LLP attorney Payam Moradian (speaker).