For California corporations, intellectual property can be a source of both major revenue and considerable risk. Infringement and counterfeiting cases have become much more common. Executives and small business owners have seen the potential costs involved in protecting their IP rights rise dramatically. All businesses need comprehensive IP management strategies designed for their maximum protection.
Intellectual property disputes—whether patent, trademark, copyright, or right of publicity—can be complex. Lawsuits may be brought in both federal court or state court, or sometimes, in either.
Moradian Law can represent you either in state or federal court, or before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office. If you wish to start a lawsuit, or if you have received a letter making a demand, or if you have been served with a complaint, please contact us for a free initial consultation. Moradian Law attorneys advise our clients in all aspects of intellectual property including copyright, false advertising, patent, trademark and trade secrets and the theft of ideas.
- Moradian LawP can defend and prosecute patent litigation matters in U.S. federal district courts throughout the United States, on behalf of a roster of highly diverse clients, from small family businesses to large corporations and groups
- Moradian Law serves clients with the benefit of our experience arguing cases at the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- We refine and tailor litigation strategies to meet each client’s business needs and objectives
- Moradian Law aggressively protects clients’ rights in trademarks and trade dress through assessment, education, investigation and negotiation
- Moradian Law conducts complex litigation involving copyright infringement, rights of publicity, false advertising, licensing issues, parallel trade, trademark infringement, trademark counterfeiting, trade dress infringement and trademark dilution
- We can partner to resolve problems in difficult jurisdictions across North and South America, Asia, The EU and elsewhere with a worldwide network to implement specific tactics in a timely, economical and effective basis
- Moradian Law can manage the many phases of litigation, including applications for emergency relief, including temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunctions, seizures, etc, declaratory judgment proceedings, trials and appeals, in federal courts throughout the United States
- Moradian Law defends clients in the entertainment, online, media and technology spheres
- Moradian Law has represented clients in very complex cases in court involving cutting-edge issues such as entertainers’ rights of publicity, freedom of speech and streaming
- We are able to draw on the capabilities our copyright experience , securing copyright registrations to protect original works of authorship and handle development, licensing and distribution for apps, video, sound, motion picture and film, books, music, software, photography and art.